Should I remove pdf2image?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Visual Integrity
pdf2image v8 is a program developed by Visual Integrity. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 8.41 MB (8,821,000 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.pdf2image.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\visual integrity\pdf2image v8
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Visual Integrity\pdf2image v8\un_pdf2image.v8.lic_21078.exe"
Estimated size: 8.41 MB
Files installed by pdf2image v8
How do I remove pdf2image?
Quickly and completely remove pdf2image v8 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall pdf2image from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program pdf2image v8, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove pdf2image.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?