Should I remove netdesigner 2008?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from nexusnet.cc AG
netdesigner 2008 is a software program developed by nexusnet.cc AG. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of netdesigner 2008 come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\netdesigner
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\netdesigner\uninst.exe
Files installed by netdesigner 2008
How do I remove netdesigner 2008?
Quickly and completely remove netdesigner 2008 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall netdesigner 2008 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program netdesigner 2008, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove netdesigner 2008.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States