Should I remove myhomefiling 3?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Intelligent Filing Limited
myhomefiling 3 is a software program developed by Intelligent Filing Limited. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named email@example.com. The setup package generally installs about 33 files and is usually about 33.2 MB (34,815,611 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Programs\file@home\
Estimated size: 33.2 MB
Files installed by myhomefiling 3
Startup File (All Users Run)
- f@h_monitor.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'file@home Monitor' which loads as C:\Programs\file@home\f@h_monitor.exe.
How do I remove myhomefiling 3?
Quickly and completely remove myhomefiling 3 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall myhomefiling 3 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program myhomefiling 3, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove myhomefiling 3.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?