Should I remove mxwho Control?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
74% remove it26% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from mxwho Inc.
mxwho Control is a program developed by mxwho. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The main program executable is mxwho.exe. Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 2.19 MB (2,295,665 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of mxwho Control come from the United States, it is also popular in Korea.
- Possible malware installed by this program
- Automatically starts with Windows
- The wisdom of the crowd agrees, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in mxwho Control.
|mxwho.exe (01685fd539b07d89a6bda72bb9f93df5) has been flagged by the following 9 scanners:|
||10/24/2013 rev. 5
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\mxwho\
Estimated size: 2.19 MB
Files installed by mxwho Control
|Program executable:||mxwho.exe (Malware detected)|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- upmxwho.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'mxwho' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\mxwho\upmxwho.exe.
How do I remove mxwho Control?
Quickly and completely remove mxwho Control from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall mxwho Control from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program mxwho Control, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove mxwho Control.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 74%
Keep it 26%
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States