Should I remove magayo Pick 64-bit?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
magayo Pick 64-bit
magayo Pick 64-bit is a program developed by magayo. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 4.3 MB (4,506,978 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\magayo\magayo Pick\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\magayo\magayo Pick\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 4.3 MB
Files installed by magayo Pick 64-bit
How do I remove magayo Pick 64-bit?
Quickly and completely remove magayo Pick (64-bit) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall magayo Pick 64-bit from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program magayo Pick (64-bit), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove magayo Pick 64-bit.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?