Should I remove m-Registry Cleaner?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
48% remove it52% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
m-Registry Cleaner is a program developed by M-Caresoft. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 17.72 MB (18,581,547 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\M-Caresoft\m-Registry Cleaner
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\M-Caresoft\m-Registry Cleaner\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\M-Caresoft\m-Registry Cleaner\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 17.72 MB
Files installed by m-Registry Cleaner
How do I remove m-Registry Cleaner?
Quickly and completely remove m-Registry Cleaner from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall m-Registry Cleaner from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program m-Registry Cleaner, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove m-Registry Cleaner.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 48%
Keep it 52%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?