Should I remove ilook v.?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
ilook v.1.00 is a program developed by DanPromote. The setup package is about 1.55 MB (1,622,846 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8.
Installation folder: C:\ilook\
Estimated size: 1.55 MB
How do I remove ilook v.?
Quickly and completely remove ilook v.1.00 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ilook v. from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ilook v.1.00, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ilook v..
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).