Should I remove iTopsoft PC Speeduper?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
59% remove it41% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
iTopsoft PC Speeduper v220.127.116.11
iTopsoft PC Speeduper v18.104.22.168 is a program developed by iTopsoft. The software installer includes 7 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\iTopsoft PC Speeduper\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\iTopsoft PC Speeduper\unins000.exe"
Files installed by iTopsoft PC Speeduper v22.214.171.124
How do I remove iTopsoft PC Speeduper?
Quickly and completely remove iTopsoft PC Speeduper v126.96.36.199 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall iTopsoft PC Speeduper from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program iTopsoft PC Speeduper v188.8.131.52, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove iTopsoft PC Speeduper.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).