Should I remove iStartMenu?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from iStartMenu.com, Inc.
iStartMenu is a program developed by iStartMenu.com. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is istartmenu.exe. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 3.09 MB (3,239,238 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 80% of users of iStartMenu come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\iStartMenu\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\iStartMenu\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.09 MB
Files installed by iStartMenu
- iStartMenuService.exe runs as a service named 'iStartMenu' (iStartMenu) "Launches the iStartMenu.exe after logon".
How do I remove iStartMenu?
Quickly and completely remove iStartMenu from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall iStartMenu from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program iStartMenu, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove iStartMenu.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States