Should I remove iBoardHelper?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from MC Squared Incorporated
iBoardHelper is a software program developed by MC Squared. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named iboardhelper.exe. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 7.68 MB (8,056,481 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows Vista (SP1) and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of iBoardHelper come from the United States, it is also popular in Venezuela.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\iboards\iboardhelper
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\iBoards\iBoardHelper\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 7.68 MB
Files installed by iBoardHelper
Startup File (All Users Run)
- iBoardHelper.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'iBoardHelper' which loads as C:\Program Files\iBoards\iBoardHelper\iBoardHelper.exe.
How do I remove iBoardHelper?
Quickly and completely remove iBoardHelper from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall iBoardHelper from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program iBoardHelper, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove iBoardHelper.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win Vista (SP1) 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows Vista Ultimate
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?