Should I remove fst_fr_178?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
76% remove it24% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
fst_fr_178 is a program developed by Tuto4pc. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 1.05 MB (1,103,440 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows XP as well as Windows 8. While about 80% of users of fst_fr_178 come from the United States, it is also popular in France.
- Possible malware installed by this program
- Automatically starts with Windows
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in fst_fr_178.
|freeSoftToday_widget.exe (82a4c4041bc12dd449f63527c553e961) has been flagged by the following 12 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/AdWare.EoRezo.AU
|Microsoft Security Essentials
Displayed publisher: FreeSoftToday
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\fst_fr_178\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\fst_fr_178\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.05 MB
Files installed by fst_fr_178
Startup File (All Users Run)
- fst_fr_178.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'fst_fr_178' which loads as "C:\Program Files\fst_fr_178\fst_fr_178.exe".
How do I remove fst_fr_178?
Quickly and completely remove fst_fr_178 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall fst_fr_178 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program fst_fr_178, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove fst_fr_178.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win XP 50%
Win 8 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.tuto4pc.com