Should I remove fst_ca_98?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
74% remove it26% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
fst_ca_98 is a program developed by Tuto4pc. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The main program executable is fst_ca_98.exe. Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 4.85 MB (5,087,200 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 83% of users of fst_ca_98 come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Displayed publisher: FreeSoftToday
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\fst_ca_98\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\fst_ca_98\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 4.85 MB
Files installed by fst_ca_98
Startup File (All Users Run)
- fst_ca_98.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'fst_ca_98' which loads as "C:\Program Files\fst_ca_98\fst_ca_98.exe".
How do I remove fst_ca_98?
Quickly and completely remove fst_ca_98 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall fst_ca_98 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program fst_ca_98, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove fst_ca_98.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 74%
Keep it 26%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.tuto4pc.com