Should I remove freesofttoday_cl_1?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
81% remove it19% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is freesofttoday_cl_1?
As part of the installation process the publisher may offer changes to your Internet Browser settings. These changes if approved by you can be reconfigured by you at any time from the options dialog available on your Internet Browser. Such changes may include the following:
- The homepage of your Internet Browser
- The default search engine in your Internet Browser's built-in search box
- The page displayed when opening a new tab
Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The main program executable is freesofttoday_cl_1.exe. Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 8.17 MB (8,571,140 bytes).
- Possible malware installed by this program
- Starts automatically
- Installed as part of a co-bundle
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in freesofttoday_cl_1.
|freesofttoday_cl_1.exe (62b9f10d59e9d65d358c275ba0cde030) has been flagged by the following 4 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/Adware.EoRezo.AT
freesofttoday_cl_1 has been found to be bundled with 3rd party software. If you have not purposefully installed this, you should be safe uninstalling it.
Find out how to remove freesofttoday_cl_1.
Displayed publisher: Freesofttoday
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\freesofttoday_cl_1\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\freesofttoday_cl_1\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 8.17 MB
Files installed by freesofttoday_cl_1
|Program executable:||freesofttoday_cl_1.exe (Malware detected)|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- freesofttoday_cl_1.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'freesofttoday_cl_1' which loads as "C:\Program Files\freesofttoday_cl_1\freesofttoday_cl_1.exe".
How do I remove freesofttoday_cl_1?
Quickly and completely remove freesofttoday_cl_1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall freesofttoday_cl_1 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program freesofttoday_cl_1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove freesofttoday_cl_1.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 81%
Keep it 19%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
Publisher URL: www.tuto4pc.com