Should I remove ezPower POS Demo 13?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
15% remove it85% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
ezPower POS Demo 13
from Denver Research
ezPower POS Demo 13 is a program developed by Denver Research. The setup package is about 7.25 MB (7,604,954 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. While about 83% of users of ezPower POS Demo 13 come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ezPower POS Demo 13\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ezPower POS Demo 13\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 7.25 MB
Files installed by ezPower POS Demo 13
How do I remove ezPower POS Demo 13?
Quickly and completely remove ezPower POS Demo 13 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ezPower POS Demo 13 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ezPower POS Demo 13, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ezPower POS Demo 13.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 15%
Keep it 85%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom