Should I remove eyeQ Vocabulary Builder?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
eyeQ Vocabulary Builder
from Infinite Mind LC
eyeQ Vocabulary Builder is a software program developed by Infinite Mind LC. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\windows\eyeq vocabulary builder
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\eyeQ Vocabulary Builder\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\eyeQ Vocabulary Builder\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by eyeQ Vocabulary Builder
How do I remove eyeQ Vocabulary Builder?
Quickly and completely remove eyeQ Vocabulary Builder from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall eyeQ Vocabulary Builder from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program eyeQ Vocabulary Builder, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove eyeQ Vocabulary Builder.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?