Should I remove exe4j?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from ej-technologies GmbH
exe4j 4.4.6 is a software program developed by ej-technologies GmbH. The setup package is about 13.15 MB (13,789,793 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\exe4j
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\exe4j\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 13.15 MB
Files installed by exe4j 4.4.6
How do I remove exe4j?
Quickly and completely remove exe4j 4.4.6 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall exe4j from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program exe4j 4.4.6, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove exe4j.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).