Should I remove eService SuperWaba?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
20% remove it80% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is eService SuperWaba?
SuperWaba is a Java-like virtual machine (VM) that targets portable devices.
eService SuperWaba is a program developed by ECONZ. The main program executable is SuperWaba.exe. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 98.25 MB (103,026,768 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\eservicet
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\eServiceT\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 98.25 MB
Files installed by eService SuperWaba
How do I remove eService SuperWaba?
Quickly and completely remove eService SuperWaba from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall eService SuperWaba from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program eService SuperWaba, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove eService SuperWaba.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).