Should I remove eMobile Broadband Wireless Hub?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
eMobile Broadband Wireless Hub
eMobile Broadband Wireless Hub is a program developed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The setup package is about 10.89 MB (11,423,115 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of eMobile Broadband Wireless Hub come from the United States, it is also popular in Ireland.
Help link: mobile.huawei.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\emobile broadband wireless hub
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\eMobile Broadband Wireless Hub\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 10.89 MB
Files installed by eMobile Broadband Wireless Hub
Startup File (User Run)
- eMobile Broadband Wireless Hub.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Mobile Partner' and executes as C:\Program Files\WEB Partner\WEB Partner.
How do I remove eMobile Broadband Wireless Hub?
Quickly and completely remove eMobile Broadband Wireless Hub from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall eMobile Broadband Wireless Hub from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program eMobile Broadband Wireless Hub, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove eMobile Broadband Wireless Hub.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
About Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
Huawei is a networking and telecommunications equipment and services company based in China.
Publisher URL: www.huawei.com