Should I remove eHub Patient?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Infopia USA
eHub Patient is a software program developed by Infopia USA. The setup package generally installs about 6 files and is usually about 7.49 MB (7,851,391 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\infopia usa\ehub patient
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Infopia USA\eHub Patient\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 7.49 MB
Files installed by eHub Patient
How do I remove eHub Patient?
Quickly and completely remove eHub Patient from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall eHub Patient from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program eHub Patient, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove eHub Patient.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?