Should I remove eConnect Test - Setup?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
eConnect Test - Setup
from Activant Solutions Inc.
eConnect Test - Setup is a program developed by Activant Solutions. The software installer includes 42 files. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.activant.com/eaglecustomers
Installation folder: C:\3apps\catapult
Uninstaller: C:\3apps\Catapult\UNZETUP.EXE C:\3apps\UNZETUP.LOG
Files installed by eConnect Test - Setup
How do I remove eConnect Test - Setup?
Quickly and completely remove eConnect Test - Setup from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall eConnect Test - Setup from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program eConnect Test - Setup, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove eConnect Test - Setup.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 67%
Win XP 33%
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?