Should I remove e-Campaign 10?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
e-Campaign 10 is a software program developed by LmhSoft. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 7 files and is usually about 21.58 MB (22,623,673 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\e-Campaign 10\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\e-Campaign 10\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 21.58 MB
Files installed by e-Campaign 10
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- eCampaign.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\e-Campaign 10\eCampaign.exe'.
How do I remove e-Campaign 10?
Quickly and completely remove e-Campaign 10 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall e-Campaign 10 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program e-Campaign 10, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove e-Campaign 10.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?