Should I remove dynastree - Home Edition?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
dynastree - Home Edition 1.04
from OSN Online Social Networking GmbH
dynastree - Home Edition 1.04 is a software program developed by OSN Online Social Networking GmbH. The primary executable is named dynastree.exe. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Home Edition\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Home Edition\unins000.exe"
Files installed by dynastree - Home Edition 1.04
|Path:||C:\Program Files\Home Edition\dynastree.exe|
How do I remove dynastree - Home Edition?
Quickly and completely remove dynastree - Home Edition 1.04 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall dynastree - Home Edition from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program dynastree - Home Edition 1.04, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove dynastree - Home Edition.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).