Should I remove dvdXsoft DVD Ripper?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
dvdXsoft DVD Ripper 1.02
from dvdXSoft MediaWorks
dvdXsoft DVD Ripper 1.02 is a program developed by dvdXSoft MediaWorks. The software installer includes 7 files and is usually about 277.61 MB (291,099,923 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of dvdXsoft DVD Ripper come from the United States, it is also popular in Belgium.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\dvdXsoft\dvdXsoft DVD Ripper\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\dvdXsoft\dvdXsoft DVD Ripper\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 277.61 MB
Files installed by dvdXsoft DVD Ripper 1.02
- xdvdr.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'dvdXsoftRipDVDMovieOnArrival' with the ProgID of 'dvdXsoftRipAutoRun' and the action verb 'RipDVD.
How do I remove dvdXsoft DVD Ripper?
Quickly and completely remove dvdXsoft DVD Ripper 1.02 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall dvdXsoft DVD Ripper from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program dvdXsoft DVD Ripper 1.02, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove dvdXsoft DVD Ripper.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States