Should I remove dbfExport?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from dBase, LLC
dbfExport is a software program developed by dBase. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named dbfexport.exe. The setup package generally installs about 2 files and is usually about 11.67 MB (12,236,764 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\dbfUtilities\dbfExport
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\dbfUtilities\dbfExport\Uninst_dbfExport.exe /U "C:\Program Files\dbfUtilities\dbfExport\Uninst_dbfExport.log"
Estimated size: 11.67 MB
Files installed by dbfExport
|dbfExport(TM) allows exporting data from .dbf files|
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- dbfexport.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\dbfUtilities\dbfExport\dbfexport.exe'.
How do I remove dbfExport?
Quickly and completely remove dbfExport from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall dbfExport from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program dbfExport, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove dbfExport.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?