Should I remove dEventMonitor?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Foolish IT, LLC
What is dEventMonitor? (from Foolish IT)
dEventMonitor is a fully configurable real-time Windows event log monitor, alerting you when your pre-defined events are triggered, optionally sending you a ‘heartbeat’ email on a scheduled basis. Total and available free space on the OS partition or any other partition/mapped network drive you specify, with a warning ... Read more
dEventMonitor is a software program developed by Foolish IT. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 7 files and is usually about 3.96 MB (4,154,276 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.foolishit.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\dEventMonitor\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\dEventMonitor\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.96 MB
Files installed by dEventMonitor
- dEventMonitorService.exe runs as a service named 'dEventMonitor Service' (dEventMonitorService) "dEventMonitor Service".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- dEventMonitor.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'dEventMonitor' which loads as "C:\Program Files\dEventMonitor\dEventMonitor.exe" /startup.
How do I remove dEventMonitor?
Quickly and completely remove dEventMonitor from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall dEventMonitor from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program dEventMonitor, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove dEventMonitor.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?