Should I remove dBpoweramp Bench Mark Test?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
dBpoweramp Bench Mark Test
dBpoweramp Bench Mark Test is a software program developed by Illustrate. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 26 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\system32\SpoonUninstall.exe" <uninstall>C:\Windows\system32\SpoonUninstall-dBpoweramp Bench Mark Test.dat
Files installed by dBpoweramp Bench Mark Test
2 Autoplay Handlers
- CDWriter.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'dCW' with the ProgID of 'dCW.AudioCD.Burn' and the action verb 'open.
- CDGrab.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'dMCAudioCDInput' with the ProgID of 'dMC.AudioCD.Autorun' and the action verb 'open.
- Asset-UPnPService.exe runs as a service named 'uPlayer' (uPlayer).
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- CDGrab.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\dBpowerAMP\CDGrab.exe'.
How do I remove dBpoweramp Bench Mark Test?
Quickly and completely remove dBpoweramp Bench Mark Test from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall dBpoweramp Bench Mark Test from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program dBpoweramp Bench Mark Test, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove dBpoweramp Bench Mark Test.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)