Should I remove christmas countdown?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
christmas countdown is a program developed by yuko1994. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is christmas countdown.exe. The setup package is about 873.82 KB (894,790 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of christmas countdown come from the United States, it is also popular in Romania.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\christmas countdown
Uninstaller: wscript "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\christmas countdown\uninstall.vbs"
Estimated size: 873.82 KB
Files installed by christmas countdown
|Program executable:||christmas countdown.exe|
|Name:||Opera Internet Browser|
|Path:||C:\users\user\appdata\Local\christmas countdown\christmas countdown.exe|
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- christmas countdown.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Programfiler\Opera\opera.exe'.
How do I remove christmas countdown?
Quickly and completely remove christmas countdown from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall christmas countdown from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program christmas countdown, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove christmas countdown.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States