Should I remove bitPresenze?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from bit Time Software
bitPresenze 1.2 is a software program developed by bit Time Software. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 7.34 MB (7,696,249 bytes). The installed file bitUpdater.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 83% of users of bitPresenze come from the United States, it is also popular in Italy.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\bitPresenze\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\bitPresenze\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 7.34 MB
Files installed by bitPresenze 1.2
Startup File (User Run)
- bitPresenze.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'bitPresenze' and executes as C:\Program Files\bitPresenze\bitPresenze.exe.
How do I remove bitPresenze?
Quickly and completely remove bitPresenze 1.2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall bitPresenze from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program bitPresenze 1.2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove bitPresenze.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States