Should I remove babyTEL release 1105e?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
babyTEL 2.0 release 1105e
babyTEL 2.0 release 1105e is a program developed by babyTEL. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 3.53 MB (3,702,939 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of babyTEL release 1105e come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\babyTEL\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\babyTEL\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.53 MB
Files installed by babyTEL 2.0 release 1105e
Startup File (User Run)
- babyTELXPRO.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'XSC SIP Client' and executes as "C:\Program Files\babyTEL\babyTELXPRO.exe".
How do I remove babyTEL release 1105e?
Quickly and completely remove babyTEL 2.0 release 1105e from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall babyTEL release 1105e from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program babyTEL 2.0 release 1105e, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove babyTEL release 1105e.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States