Should I remove airQast Server?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
airQast Server is a program developed by Legrand. During setup, the program registers itself to launch on boot through a Windows Schedule Task in order to automatically start-up. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The main program executable is orblauncher.exe. The software installer includes 43 files and is usually about 126.12 MB (132,249,372 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\legrand\airqast\bin
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Legrand\airQast\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 126.12 MB
Files installed by airQast Server
- OrbLauncher.exe is scheduled as a task named 'Orb Index when idle' (runs when idle).
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- OrbLauncher.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named Orb auto start.
How do I remove airQast Server?
Quickly and completely remove airQast Server from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall airQast Server from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program airQast Server, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove airQast Server.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Scheduled task? Yes
(Runs on Windows boot)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?