Should I remove adworld?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
36% remove it64% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The main program executable is adworld.exe. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 703.44 KB (720,327 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\adworld\adworld\188.8.131.52
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\adworld\adworld\184.108.40.206\adworld.exe" /uninstl
Estimated size: 703.44 KB
Files installed by adworld
|Name:||Play now radio|
- adworld.exe is scheduled as a task named 'adworld' (Next runs on 6/25/2014 at 2:26 PM).
Startup File (User Run)
- adworld.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'adworldads' and executes as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\adworld\adworld\220.127.116.11\adworld.exe.
How do I remove adworld?
Quickly and completely remove adworld from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall adworld from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program adworld, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove adworld.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Ultimate
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?