Should I remove adidas miCoach Manager?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
adidas miCoach Manager
What is adidas miCoach Manager? (from adidas)
Listen to your favourite music as you are guided through your workout. Measure and understamd your performance on pitch or court to focus your training where it matters most. Learn to understand the finer points of your workout like an elite coach. Effective heart rate or pace based cardio training plans made easy to ... Read more
adidas miCoach Manager is a program developed by adidas. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 43 files and is usually about 11.34 MB (11,888,804 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of adidas miCoach Manager come from the United States, it is also popular in Australia and Germany.
Help link: www.micoach.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\java\jre6\bin
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" -jar "C:\Program Files\adidas\miCoach Manager\uninstaller\uninstaller.jar"
Estimated size: 11.34 MB
Files installed by adidas miCoach Manager
2 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- java.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe'.
- javaw.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe'.
- javaw.exe connects to 18.104.22.168 (port 80).
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
How do I remove adidas miCoach Manager?
Quickly and completely remove adidas miCoach Manager from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall adidas miCoach Manager from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program adidas miCoach Manager, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove adidas miCoach Manager.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?