Should I remove Zoom ADSL USB Driver?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Zoom ADSL USB Driver
from Zoom ADSL Router Company, Inc.
Zoom ADSL USB Driver is a program developed by Zoom ADSL Router Company. The setup package is about 996.78 KB (1,020,704 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Zoom ADSL Router\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Zoom ADSL Router\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 996.78 KB
Files installed by Zoom ADSL USB Driver
How do I remove Zoom ADSL USB Driver?
Quickly and completely remove Zoom ADSL USB Driver from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Zoom ADSL USB Driver from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Zoom ADSL USB Driver, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Zoom ADSL USB Driver.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?