Should I remove ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware is a software program developed by Check Point, Inc. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 6 files and is usually about 8.47 MB (8,882,539 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\zone labs\zonealarm
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zauninst.exe
Estimated size: 8.47 MB
Files installed by ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware
Startup File (All Users Run)
- zlclient.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'ZoneAlarm Client' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe".
How do I remove ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware?
Quickly and completely remove ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from Check Point, Inc)
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (www.checkpoint.
Publisher URL: www.checkpoint.com