Should I remove Zombie Cats?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Zombie Cats?
Zombie Cats is a free to download and play casual video game distributed through the Shmehao Games online portal. During installation the setup program offers to modify the user's web browser home page to iHotsee.com.
The setup package is about 10.36 MB (10,861,161 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Zombie Cats\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Zombie Cats\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 10.36 MB
Files installed by Zombie Cats
How do I remove Zombie Cats?
Quickly and completely remove Zombie Cats from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Zombie Cats from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Zombie Cats, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Zombie Cats.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.shmehao.com