Should I remove Zip Recovery Toolbox?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Zip Recovery Toolbox 1.0
from Recovery Toolbox, Inc.
Zip Recovery Toolbox 1.0 is a program developed by Recovery Toolbox. The setup package is about 1.13 MB (1,181,862 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 83% of users of Zip Recovery Toolbox come from the United States, it is also popular in Venezuela.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Zip Recovery Toolbox\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Zip Recovery Toolbox\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.13 MB
How do I remove Zip Recovery Toolbox?
Quickly and completely remove Zip Recovery Toolbox 1.0 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Zip Recovery Toolbox from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Zip Recovery Toolbox 1.0, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Zip Recovery Toolbox.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States