Should I remove Zekr?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
27% remove it73% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Zekr?
Zekr is an open source Quranic desktop application. It is an open platform Quran study tool for browsing and researching on the Quran. Zekr accepts different add-ons to make application as customizable as possible. Currently it accepts different Quraan translation packs, language packs, revelation order pack and theme packs.
The most common release is 0.7.0beta1, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\zekr
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Zekr\uninstall.exe
How do I remove Zekr?
Quickly and completely remove Zekr from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Zekr from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Zekr, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Zekr.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 27%
Keep it 73%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States