Should I remove ZIP Monetizer?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
54% remove it46% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
ZIP Monetizer version 1.0
ZIP Monetizer version 1.0 is a software program developed by ZIPMonetizer.com. The setup package generally installs about 3 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Server 2003. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ZIP Monetizer\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ZIP Monetizer\unins000.exe"
Files installed by ZIP Monetizer version 1.0
How do I remove ZIP Monetizer?
Quickly and completely remove ZIP Monetizer version 1.0 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ZIP Monetizer from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ZIP Monetizer version 1.0, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ZIP Monetizer.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 54%
Keep it 46%
MOST USED OS
Windows Server 2003
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?