Should I remove Yes! Click Remove?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
46% remove it54% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Yes! Click Remove
from Yes! Click
Yes! Click Remove is a software program developed by Yes! Click. The setup package is about 1.26 MB (1,317,846 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Yes! Click Remove come from the United States, it is also popular in Korea.
Displayed publisher: freeware
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\YesClick\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\YesClick\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.26 MB
Files installed by Yes! Click Remove
How do I remove Yes! Click Remove?
Quickly and completely remove Yes! Click Remove from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Yes! Click Remove from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Yes! Click Remove, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Yes! Click Remove.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 46%
Keep it 54%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States