Should I remove Year 3 Interface?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Year 3 Interface
from Lampstand Press
Year 3 Interface is a program developed by Lampstand Press. The setup package is about 5.74 MB (6,023,764 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: support.tapestryofgrace.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\tapestry of grace\interface_y3
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Tapestry of Grace\Interface_Y3\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 5.74 MB
Files installed by Year 3 Interface
How do I remove Year 3 Interface?
Quickly and completely remove Year 3 Interface from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Year 3 Interface from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Year 3 Interface, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Year 3 Interface.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?