Should I remove Year 3 Government?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Year 3 Government
from Lampstand Press
Year 3 Government is a software program developed by Lampstand Press. The setup package is about 5.75 MB (6,032,664 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\tapestry of grace\pdcs_gov_y3
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Tapestry of Grace\pdcs_GOV_Y3\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 5.75 MB
Files installed by Year 3 Government
How do I remove Year 3 Government?
Quickly and completely remove Year 3 Government from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Year 3 Government from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Year 3 Government, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Year 3 Government.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?