Should I remove Yandex Toolbar Removal Tool?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
68% remove it32% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Yandex Toolbar Removal Tool
What is Yandex Toolbar Removal Tool?
During installation, the Security Stronghold Removal Tool utility will provide various bundled applications including RegClean Pro registry cleaner. It will then download utilities from its server and scan the user's PC. After scanning, it will show a number of 'malware' files found, including the bundled RegClean it installed. In order to remove the 'malware' you are required to purchase a product called True Sword Antispyware or Stronghold Antivirus.
About (from Security Stronghold)
If you want to make problem with Yandex Toolbar and realsched.exe solved with the automated fix created by our professionals right now, click here (download of fix will start immediately):
The most common release is build_22.214.171.124_rev_3131_date_15:30:42 15-07-13, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. The primary executable is named yandextoolbarremovaltool.exe. Many users end up uninstalling this after less than a month of it being installed. The setup package generally installs about 2 files and is usually about 179.13 MB (187,833,437 bytes).
- Malware detected in the program
- Integrates into the web browser
- Delivers various 'optional' bundled software during install
- The wisdom of the experts agree, if you don't use it you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Yandex Toolbar Removal Tool.
|YandexToolbarRemovalTool.exe (49b1a27e43447e539f0a2f169003579b) has been flagged by the following 5 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/SecurityStronghold.A
Yandex Toolbar Removal Tool has been seen bundling various 3rd party software during the installation process. Make sure to check for and remove unused programs.
Find out how to remove Yandex Toolbar Removal Tool.
Help link: www.SecurityStronghold.com/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Yandex Toolbar Removal Tool\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Yandex Toolbar Removal Tool\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 179.13 MB
Files installed by Yandex Toolbar Removal Tool
|Path:||C:\Program Files\yandex toolbar removal tool\yandextoolbarremovaltool.exe|
How do I remove Yandex Toolbar Removal Tool?
Quickly and completely remove Yandex Toolbar Removal Tool from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Yandex Toolbar Removal Tool from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Yandex Toolbar Removal Tool, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Yandex Toolbar Removal Tool.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by Yandex Toolbar Removal Tool you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
Win 8 67%
Win 7 (SP1) 33%
Uninstall it 68%
Keep it 32%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 8 Pro
|Windows 7 Ultimate
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
About (from Security Stronghold)
Security Stronghold Company was founded by several computer security professionals.
Publisher URL: www.securitystronghold.com