Should I remove YOUNTEL-UMS Driver Install?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
YOUNTEL-UMS Driver Install 1.0
from Yountel Co., Ltd.
YOUNTEL-UMS Driver Install 1.0 is a program developed by Yountel Co. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\YOUNTEL_UMS_DRIVER\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\YOUNTEL_UMS_DRIVER\unins000.exe"
Files installed by YOUNTEL-UMS Driver Install 1.0
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove YOUNTEL-UMS Driver Install?
Quickly and completely remove YOUNTEL-UMS Driver Install 1.0 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall YOUNTEL-UMS Driver Install from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program YOUNTEL-UMS Driver Install 1.0, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove YOUNTEL-UMS Driver Install.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?