Should I remove Xrite Harmony Room Tool?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Xrite Harmony Room Tool
Xrite Harmony Room Tool is a software program developed by WallkillColor. The setup package is about 747.32 KB (765,252 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\HarmonyRoom\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\HarmonyRoom\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 747.32 KB
Files installed by Xrite Harmony Room Tool
How do I remove Xrite Harmony Room Tool?
Quickly and completely remove Xrite Harmony Room Tool from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Xrite Harmony Room Tool from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Xrite Harmony Room Tool, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Xrite Harmony Room Tool.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?