Should I remove X2Net Contacts?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from X2Net Limited
X2Net Contacts is a software program developed by X2Net Limited. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named x2netcontacts.exe. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 6.45 MB (6,760,483 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of X2Net Contacts come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\X2Net\Contacts\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\X2Net\Contacts\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 6.45 MB
Files installed by X2Net Contacts
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove X2Net Contacts?
Quickly and completely remove X2Net Contacts from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall X2Net Contacts from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program X2Net Contacts, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove X2Net Contacts.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom