Should I remove Write Icon?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
79% remove it21% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Write Icon?
The primary executable is named jnsgee41.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 606.32 KB (620,873 bytes).
- Malware detected in the program
- Displays unwanted advertisements
- Most users and experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Write Icon.
|jnsgee41.exe (da86c87541ed7007564384ed512e31f6) has been flagged by the following 4 scanners:|
||4/13/2015 rev. 2
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\7c6dc1b9-1427734254-e311-a13d-201a06b09ac7
Estimated size: 606.32 KB
Files installed by Write Icon
|Program executable:||jnsgee41.exe (Malware detected)|
How do I remove Write Icon?
Quickly and completely remove Write Icon from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Write Icon from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Write Icon, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Write Icon.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
Uninstall it 79%
Keep it 21%
MOST USED OS
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?