Should I remove World Talk - Spanish?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
World Talk - Spanish
World Talk - Spanish is a program developed by EuroTalk Interactive. The software installer includes 3 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of World Talk - Spanish come from the United States, it is also popular in Sweden.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\EuroTalk Interactive\World Talk\Spanish\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\EuroTalk Interactive\World Talk\Spanish\unins000.exe"
Files installed by World Talk - Spanish
How do I remove World Talk - Spanish?
Quickly and completely remove World Talk - Spanish from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall World Talk - Spanish from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program World Talk - Spanish, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove World Talk - Spanish.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States