Should I remove Working Bytes XP?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Working Bytes XP
from Working Bytes Inc.
Working Bytes XP is a software program developed by Working Bytes. The setup package is about 84.9 MB (89,025,454 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Working Bytes XP come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Working Bytes XP\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Working Bytes XP\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 84.9 MB
Files installed by Working Bytes XP
How do I remove Working Bytes XP?
Quickly and completely remove Working Bytes XP from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Working Bytes XP from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Working Bytes XP, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Working Bytes XP.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States