Should I remove Wordigo?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Wordigo is a software program developed by WildTangent. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 15.43 MB (16,177,147 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista . Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Wordigo
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Wordigo\Uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 15.43 MB
Files installed by Wordigo
How do I remove Wordigo?
Quickly and completely remove Wordigo from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Wordigo from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Wordigo, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Wordigo.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
WildTangent provides branded game services for several PC manufacturers including Toshiba, Gateway, Samsung, HP, Dell,, Acer and Sony VAIO.
Publisher URL: www.wildtangent.com