Should I remove WordSeek?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from SoftSpot Software
WordSeek is a software program developed by SoftSpot Software. The primary executable is named wordseek.exe. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 83% of users of WordSeek come from the United States, it is also popular in India.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SoftSpot Software\WordSeek\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SoftSpot Software\WordSeek\unins000.exe"
Files installed by WordSeek
|Path:||C:\Program Files\softspot software\wordseek\wordseek.exe|
How do I remove WordSeek?
Quickly and completely remove WordSeek from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WordSeek from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WordSeek, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WordSeek.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States